Wednesday, February 25, 2015

News update: 2/25/15

I've been keeping up with writing, don't you worry, dear Reader.

Yes, yes, working hard and making things become finished. Recently I completed the rough draft of the Awesome Animal ABCs (or whatever it will be called in the future, not sure) and I've been preparing for a bee-themed short-story contest by Wicwas Press, and have been churning out pages for a new short story, called "The Solution".

Now,  due to my new series in channillo is particularly for short stories, I suppose I will post it there. The only downside is that I won't be able to publish it for free. I'm still planning on how to work this out- it will certainly still be available on sites like amazon and such, but for a price, probably something along the lines of cheap, like $0.99.

That said, look forward to my new stories coming out soon, and my channillo.com series!

No comments:

Post a Comment