Tuesday, November 17, 2015

I'm not dead, just busy!

Hi,
Just a quick update on me-related activities in case you were curious.
  1. The next chapter in Walking the Scar has been delayed about a week (sorry) but it should be available on storyshift on Friday the 20th, so look forward to that.
  2. The new Nocturna League is now available for pre-order for 66% off the standard price- don’t get salty if you miss out, alright? You can get it by clicking here.
  3. I’m quite busy with transdimensional/real-life activities, but I have been composing new words as usual- I apologize for the delay in new stories and such, but I promise I’ll continue to put them out for you. I’ve been thinking of maybe pushing out a bit into the realms of either audio-bookery or some physical merchandise. If you have an opinion on which you’d rather see get done first, email me at kellr.inkston@gmail.com.
Good luck, good fire, and enjoy,
Kell Inkston

No comments:

Post a Comment