Thursday, July 2, 2015

What I've been up to: An official report

Good day, fine Reader!
I've been keeping busy with things pertaining to service to king and country as of late, so it's been difficult for me to continuously be on the witchingnet to communicate with you. I have several upcoming project releases that you can choose to be quite aware of. This includes:
-Nocturna League, book 2 is now in the works.
-Xtreme Force, book 2 is receiving marked progress. I expect the whole book will length around 70,000-80,000 words once it's done, and will be completed by the end of Summer
-The Kingdom through the Swamp, my most ambitious release yet, will be set for release on the 25th of July. Mark your calendars and prepare for magic. (I'm also looking for beta readers for this, so if you're interested let me know and I'll hook you up with an advance copy. For the Crown!)
-Walking the Scar pt. 2 will be out on StoryShift sometime tomorrow. I expect you all will be nice to poor Hoss'Rayull and not get him and his men killed by horrible Eastern gunpowder monstrosities.
-Paper is being updated with an audiobook version, which you can download and enjoy for (probably) free in the upcoming weeks
Also, a really nice person bought a bunch of my books in a single day. I appreciate this person a good deal- you know who you are; thank you.
When all is said and done, I have a question for you: Are skeletons, spiders, or snakes the scariest? Skeletons are way scary to me, but so are the others- spiders with their... their stuff. It's spooky. Let me know in the comments and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment