Wednesday, June 24, 2015

More than ten days here, time for an update!

play you a tuneGreetings! Good tidings to you, this beautiful twentiquattith of the sextumnal month. I assure you I've been hard at work at the following projects. -School -The new Xtreme Force book -My never-before-seen novel The Kingdom through the Swamp -Magic and wizardry without pause -Watering my dogs and feeding my trees -Editing lots of things in general to shape and sharpen them up -The new storyshift chapter in Walking The Scar I almost fell over today. It was an unpleasant experience, but such is the nature of how hard I'm working to deliver delicious writing to you on a month-by-month basis.Rest assured, though, I'll do my finest to preserve my soul onto this mortal coil until I've delivered at least one hundred works of fiction to your hands. Consider it a promise. A polite promise, of course. Please don't hold me to it - th-the world is too beautiful, and life to short to get caught up in such details... yes? Anyway, please look forward to what I'm cooking up next in my magic kettle. I have quite a lot of things under the works and I can definitely say this has been the busiest month of my life - but that's okay, because I'll get through it, and you'll get through my new books, sound good? Also, I'm curious, what's your favorite instrument? Please let me know in the comments below. Until next time, Kell

No comments:

Post a Comment