Friday, November 7, 2014

More about this bloggery froggery

Good day, Reader!

Just thought I'd bring up what I've been up to- especially knowing that my excited readership of three people love getting updates!

But yes;

I've just finished the final draft of The Fairy Book, at least to the point of my hand in it before sending it off. I stayed up til 6 AM today to send out query letters to agents across the lands! Now I'm awake, and have to worry about it for several week until I hear back for them. In this case, I thought a traditional route would be the superior to self-publishing (a long and winding road I've braved before to little success) considering, if I am victorious, well enhance my readership- then I can direct them to this cool blog, and hypnotize them with wild dream! Yes, yeeees, YESSSSSS!

*ehem* pardon me, I'm quite excited.

Perhaps sometime in the future I can go the self-publishing route, I've been reading up on it a bit, and the self-help book Write. Publish. Repeat. has proven to be most beneficial for my evil schemes and dreams of writing great, long things, publishing them on the internet- we'll see where that train takes us in the times to come. Please be patient, my dear reader <3
Keep in touch and feel free to message me with any questions. Thank you so much for your support ongoing.

Ever platonic,
Kell

No comments:

Post a Comment