Saturday, November 29, 2014

An update on the first Xtreme Force

Good morning, Reader!

I'd like to link/clear up things about the new book that just came out.

First, I'd like to thank everyone for their support, the book's been sitting on the #55 to #50 positions on the Amazon free best seller's list in its genre category, which is incredibly encouraging for sure!

Th-this means that before and after the sale, I'll be making money off of my writing!? Wh-what?! How can this be? ... Truly, this is some sort of miracle. I've been writing for years, working and refining my craft, and it seems, finally, that I am receiving some sort of reward- a most uplifting feeling, I can assure you.

Anyway, in case you're still wondering where you find the book, you can locate it here. It will still be free for the next couple of days if you have amazon prime, otherwise you are doomed to the tall order of .99 cents- such blasphemy! How could you ever afford such a price?

No, but if you really can't afford it, let me know and I'll send you a copy for free. After all I love you with neigh-limitless platonic love, Reader. Just email me and I'll see what there is to be done. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment