Sunday, January 24, 2016

New Release: Sacrifice - Also project notes

Friends and readers all,
I've kept it pretty underground for a good while because I wasn't sure if I'd even publish it, but I'm done with it and it's now ready for your eyes.
Sacrifice - High Resolution
Sacrifice is an experimental story that came about from wanting to try something a little new, and I'm quite happy with the results. Expect to see it on Smashwords (already available), Amazon, Kobo, B&N, and other outlets soon for free to 99 cents depending on the site.
Please enjoy and let me know what your think with an honest review- thank you.

Now, onto the other project statuses:
Nocturna League #4: Almost done, at the last five thousand-so words before target is hit. I then expect to work on editing for around a week before publishing the first edition. Look forward to it as it will be covered quite soon.
n4

The Relic: As I'm doing this in my "spare" spare time, things are slow in writing. I'm nearly halfway through chapter two, though I can't give you any solid estimates. I am writing it, however, so look forward to more.
Walking the Scar: Next chapter will be out in the week most likely. It can be a bit difficult to make sure it gets out there because it's not reliant on just me. Expect it within three days, however.
That's all for now. Those of you in the Eastern U.S. hit by all that cold would be advised to stay comfortable and read some good books- there's a lot of them but we all must fight the good fight and read on!
All the best to you,
Kell Inkston

No comments:

Post a Comment