Sunday, December 13, 2015

“Kicking down the door” or “Kell getting back to work”

Hi,
Sorry for being away for as long as I have- I've been swamped with all sorts of sentient activity common for human beings such as myself, which is something that I definitely am.
I just wanted to craft this brief post and let you know that I'll be posting updates with more speed and ferocity. Sorry about the new Walking the Scar taking as long as it has, turns out that there was a pretty big editing problem and the publisher and I have been working that out. Hang tight and watch your email for it.
There's no notable progress in any of the projects simply due to not having any time to do so- but worry not, progress will recommence as soon as the fifteenth.
Also, if you're one of those bunch leaving those excellent reviews on Solution, you have my thanks. You've really been making it fun and worth it. I'm super happy you've enjoyed it.
Oh, hey, and if you have the time I'd love it if you'd shoot me an email at kellr.inkston@gmail.com. Tell me: Out of everything I've written, who's your favorite character, and why? Thanks!
Much love,
Kell Inkston

No comments:

Post a Comment