Wednesday, November 25, 2015

An attempt at universal links

Hey all,
I've been set onto a website that creates universal amazon links. If it works, this means I can send someone from japan to the japan amazon page, and someone from the brazil to the brazil amazon page all by using the same link.
So that said, take a peek and see if it works for me? I have a few for you to test out. If the link sends you somewhere unexpected, please let me know in the comments below or as an email at kellr.inkston@gmail.com
Let's get to it!
myBook.to/Ketairne - My short story Ketairne
myBook.to/Noc1 - Nocturna League #1
myBook.to/Solution - My short story Solution
Let me know if they work for you, or if they don't. Much much appreciated!
Also, expect more Walking the Scar news coming up soon - pretty sure there's going to be a new release soon, but that's up to the publisher. ;u;
-Kell

No comments:

Post a Comment