Wednesday, May 27, 2015

"Dying while on fire" OR "What I've been up to"

Frabjous day, Reader!

Today's post is about simple, unexciting things, namely all the projects I've been working on currently I understand that with so many people hopping on the Ink Train as of late not everyone knows what my longer term projects have been, so I suppose I'll be filling you in on that.

Currently being written:
Xtreme Force Book 2 (You can get the first one for free right here)

In queue for edits/sharpening:
-Xtreme Force Book 1 (Nothing major, just need to swap out some changes and find a spot where I didn't remove editor comments)
-The Kingdom through the Swamp (Previously called "The Fairy Book" and what I consider to presently be my best work. Except to see much more of this in the coming months.)

On hiatus:
-Halloween Knight
-Oscar La'coss
-Journey Quest

Idea Backlog, for once I get the rest of these words under control:
-Kingdom through the Mountain (Sequal to "Swamp")
-The Out (Probably will be a novella)
-Chronicle of the Small One's War (This is a ways off)

Of course, if you are curious about any of the ideas, or would like to read some incomplete work, you only need to email me at kellr.inkston@gmail.com, I'd be thrilled to assist you with your disgusting fiction addiction <3

Other than that, I've been to the beach! It's been quite awhile since I've hopped in the waves and got attacked by venomous sea creatures, so I really do miss all that. Rest assured though, I'm quite safe sitting in coffeeshops around the campsite, so it really is quite a lot like home. Just me... sitting here... yup!

Thanks for being beautiful, and hope to talk to you soon over email,
Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment