Saturday, May 16, 2015

Death and Doom and actually an update

Hello again, Reader!
As you may know Solution has been released just days ago and the results are seriously looking up- the more people who like that will probably like my other things, and so on; the struggle for success and good grammar continues.
Anyway, for those of you wondering about this new piece of fiction here, I've been tossing the problem around with the Council of Breathing and my beloved Star Creature, and I've decided that this would be a good thing to write- perhaps slightly more experimental than my usual, but still delicious adventure. In this story you'll be stepping with the boots of The Captain, a mysterious martial artist/mercenary ship commander, in his adventure of retrieving an ancient magic book said to make any wish come true... A book can't actually do something like that... can it?
The cover is below if you'd like a peek.
The cover for the first of the Nocturna League short stories, coming sometime soon, probably by the end of May.
The cover for the first of the Nocturna League short stories, coming sometime soon, probably by the end of May.
Stay tuned for more news by watching here, my facebook, other blog, or just email me and I'll put you on the update list.
Much love,
Kell Inkystain

No comments:

Post a Comment