Thursday, April 30, 2015

Yes, I'm still here!

Hello, dearest Reader,

I'm so sorry for going on over a week without contacting you, but as I mentioned in my previous post, I am quite busy with many a matter, particularly exams and planning for my wedding with my star.

At the moment I don't have much to share with you, but if you're an Amazon.com user and read books on kindle or the kindle app for ipad, I have a proposition, more of a favor to ask, really:

Most of my books on amazon.com are priced at 99 cents, but they don't have to be. I would much rather them be free, but the way amazon.com does their prices is that you are not allowed to actually make the book free, rather, others must report of a better price.

What I'm asking is that I'd love you to use the "tell us about a lower price" link and report to amazon the cheaper price of free using my smashwords link. If you do this, thank you. You are supplying the book into more hands and more readers that would love the stories. Now then, let's me give you an example if you're up for it.

For instance, you would just go to this amazon.com link...

And then put in the smashwords.com link...

To report the free price! Amazon's less likely to listen to my requests for a lower price, as I'm the author, and they'd expect shenanigans; but if you were to help me, it'd be much, much easier!

Thanks again, dear Reader. I promise I'll get back to you with more news soon enough. Until then, dream on!

Love,
Kell

No comments:

Post a Comment