Wednesday, March 25, 2015

1000 Pageviews!

Just a quick note of thanks for everyone who's been by the blog- your continued support means so much and it would be hard to properly describe just how much it means to me- but I'll try.

I love seeing traffic statistics in my blog (which I see growing steadily every week) because it reminds me that my readers care about what I have to say, and care about the vision of providing reading for those that would normally never pick up a book. I want to write new, ground-breaking things that will take the world of the less-literate by storm, and introduce them to the beauty, the rapture, the endless wellspring of education that reading provides.

So thank you, Reader- your patronage, care, and support does not go unnoticed. I am in your debt.
Much love,
Kell

No comments:

Post a Comment