Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Thanks for waiting!

With classes piling on the heat and the Magnum Black Army hot on my tail, I'm forced to take desperate measures in my fiction writing quests. Though I've been largely successful in avoiding enemy detection, the high-homework zero-gravity atmosphere has proven hard on my health, the empty void of college claiming many of the expedition's lives.

No but really, Reader, I'm almost finished with a rather long short story that I think you will enjoy!
Following is a brief FAQ for your convenience.

Q: Is it twisty?
A: Twisty as a twizzler

Q: Are there talking animals?
A: No, but if you had really bad reading comprehension it is possible to interpret the text being about a group of ferrets enjoying a tea party.

Q: When will it be out?
A: next 2-3 days

Q: How can I get my hands on it?
A: For free, right here on the blog, or on smashwords.com- with more sites to follow

At that, I hope you enjoy it and look forward to it!

Kell out!

*Edit* Taking a little longer than expected, I'll have it soon, and so will you!

No comments:

Post a Comment