Sunday, June 1, 2014

A small note on my writings and such

So you may be asking yourself, just who is this Kell Inkston person? Good question!

I can be defined by the following traits.
-My love of food
-My love of nature
-My love of writing
-My love of most everything . . . actually
-My mysteriousness
-My coolne . . . well, I wouldn't go that far.

I like things, dear reader, and I like you as well.

I am the author of The Death of The Black Knight series of novels among other things, including Kingdom Slayer, Monument, Lightning Key, and the fourth book, which I haven't decided on a cool name for yet. I've written quite a bit over these years, so don't be too surprised if I have more up my sleeve for you.
I'm still learning much in my quest to become the greatest writer alive (a highfalutin goal for certain, but achievable!) so any thoughts and criticisms you may have I would like to hear; just keep in mind you might be even more crazy as me and might not have all the answers-capice?

Anyway, thanks for reading, and I'll be sure to get back to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment